Aspirin/Butalbital/Caffeine/Codeine - How long does Butalbital stay in your system?

Okay, the Aspirin/Butalbital/Caffeine/ also known as Firoricet shouldn't show up in a drug screening, the Codeine will and it will be detectable for 2-4 days by a urinalysis, 12 hrs for a blood test, 1-4 days in a Saliva test, and pp to 90 Days in a hair test.

fioricet WILL show up on a drug screen because it is a barbiturate. I failed a drug test 5 days after I took one so I think they stay in your system 5-7 days.