Are xanax and restoril detected as the same in a drug screen ?

Anonymous

Restoril and xanax both belong to the family of bezodiazepines.

Temazepam (trade name Restoril, among others) is an intermediate-acting 3-hydroxy benzodiazepine.

So if the if the test includes benzodiazepines(valium/diazepam, ativan/lorazepam, xanax, temazepam etc... it will show up on a drug test, as a benzodiazepine.-

Take care.-

kajinbabygirl 27 Sep 2010

thnx for the info... but i had a scrip for xanax, ran out so i took valium until my refill was up for refill and had a random @ work... and i was fired because the company lab that did the testing said valium and xanax were different classes of drugs and i didn't have a scrip for the valium like i did for xanax... so i was thinking the same for restoril... i have a scrip for that, but i'm out and i have xanax but no scrip... so i'm wondering if it will show the difference if i get a random again... i can't afford to loose another job over my insomnia , lol !