Are these drugs ok together, If I took a xanax, vicodin & a soma?

I know I have taken vicodin and soma together and was fine but I how much was the mg per drug. I might be a little about the xanax with it. that might be a little to much. Watch your breathing. If it starts to slow then call 911.

All I know about this combo is BE CAREFUL. This is a potentially fatal combo - or at least one doc has fed me this info, so take it face value. Nonetheless, all three slow down the CNS, and if it goes too slow, you know what happens, so follow the docs orders.
Hope that this is of some help,
Jeff K

Anonymous

Interactions between your selected drugs

alprazolam ↔ carisoprodol
Applies to: Xanax (alprazolam), Soma (carisoprodol)
MONITOR: Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

MANAGEMENT: During concomitant use of these drugs, patients should be monitored for potentially excessive or prolonged CNS and respiratory depression. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

Springer10 26 Dec 2010

I was going to respond to this because it sounded like what use to do all the time, although I found myself mixing to test my limits not therapeutic uses.
Anyway, all great replies, and Andres, I like the inclusion of the literature on these combos. Now I see what I was truly risking.

you should take care because the 3 drugs cause cns depression (additive effect) .one drug like xanax will be enough for other indications of vicodin and soma