Are there no tablet form of kaopectate anymore?

It has been discontinued. But look what I found:

Hope this helps

Brand Name: Kaopectate Caplet

Generic Drug: loperamide

Active Ingredient: loperamide hydrochloride
Dose Form Description: tablet
Route Description: oral
Kaopectate Caplet Strength Description: 2 mg

I believe that you can get the generic
Just look for the active ingredients

Interesting that it has been Discontinued. The liquid does not taste that bad.

How much aspirin does Kaopectate contain?

Our dental office prescribes a Kaopectate/Benadryl mixture for the relief of mouth ulcers.

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

Pepto-Bismol - Still Black stool after kaopectate 4 days ago. Any cause of concern?

How long can Kaopectate cause black stool that sometimes "oozes" into underwear? Any cause for concern? Should I see doctor or is it just ...

Childrens Kaopectate - Is it ok to give a three week old infant adult kaopectate in a tiny dose?

I am the nanny during the week and came in to work Monday morning and learned that the three week old infant was being given a tiny dose of one ...

Can Kaopectate be used to induce vomiting in children?

A friend of mine is adamant that Kaopectate can safely and effectively be given to children to induce vomiting. I can not find any information on the ...