Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Vistaril & Benedryl Mix?

What is the side effects of benedryl and Vistaril when taken together? I dont know the doses, Im not sure if anyone does. But I'd like to know ...

Can Vistaril cause withdrawal symptoms?

The answer is YES. However, it is only reported from approximately 1.8% of people whom have experienced such withdrawal symptoms via the use of ...

Any withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Librium?

I'm taking Librium for alcohol withdrawal symptoms which were unbearable thought I was going to die. Feeling so much better after taking Librium ...

How do I reintroduce gabapentin into my system after 4 years if taking then quitting?

Hi, I had been taking gabapentin 300mg twice a day for the past almost 4 years twice a day. Once in the morning and once at 3pm. About a week ago, I ...

Can stopping the use of vistaril cause anxiety to become worse?

I was prescribed Vistaril for sleep aid and it doubled as an anxiety suppressant. I recently stopped taking it, as my psychiatrist said I shouldnt ...