Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

Wath are the effects in babies if a mom take vistaril during pregnancy?

i was pregnant and the first 3 or 4 months i took vistaril and something called ardor or aldor something that sounds like that.

What are the differences between Atarax and Vistaril? Why prescribe one but not the other?

How does Vistaril help with anxiety? Why else might Vistaril be prescribed? The side effects (of Vistaril) were too much for me. Now I take Atarax ...

How do I reintroduce gabapentin into my system after 4 years if taking then quitting?

Hi, I had been taking gabapentin 300mg twice a day for the past almost 4 years twice a day. Once in the morning and once at 3pm. About a week ago, I ...

Can stopping the use of vistaril cause anxiety to become worse?

I was prescribed Vistaril for sleep aid and it doubled as an anxiety suppressant. I recently stopped taking it, as my psychiatrist said I shouldnt ...