Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Vistaril & Benedryl Mix?

What is the side effects of benedryl and Vistaril when taken together? I dont know the doses, Im not sure if anyone does. But I'd like to know ...

Wath are the effects in babies if a mom take vistaril during pregnancy?

i was pregnant and the first 3 or 4 months i took vistaril and something called ardor or aldor something that sounds like that.

What are the differences between Atarax and Vistaril? Why prescribe one but not the other?

How does Vistaril help with anxiety? Why else might Vistaril be prescribed? The side effects (of Vistaril) were too much for me. Now I take Atarax ...

Any withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Librium?

I'm taking Librium for alcohol withdrawal symptoms which were unbearable thought I was going to die. Feeling so much better after taking Librium ...

How do I reintroduce gabapentin into my system after 4 years if taking then quitting?

Hi, I had been taking gabapentin 300mg twice a day for the past almost 4 years twice a day. Once in the morning and once at 3pm. About a week ago, I ...