Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Vistaril & Benedryl Mix?

What is the side effects of benedryl and Vistaril when taken together? I dont know the doses, Im not sure if anyone does. But I'd like to know ...

What are the differences between Atarax and Vistaril? Why prescribe one but not the other?

How does Vistaril help with anxiety? Why else might Vistaril be prescribed? The side effects (of Vistaril) were too much for me. Now I take Atarax ...

Can Vistaril cause withdrawal symptoms?

The answer is YES. However, it is only reported from approximately 1.8% of people whom have experienced such withdrawal symptoms via the use of ...

Any withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Librium?

I'm taking Librium for alcohol withdrawal symptoms which were unbearable thought I was going to die. Feeling so much better after taking Librium ...

Why does Vistaril need to be taken with food? Will it cause vomiting?

Dosage: My dosage of Vistaril (hydroxyzine pamoate) is 25 mg once a day as needed for anxiety. Anyway, I'm wondering why Vistaril needs to be ...