Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Worried about stronger symptoms?

I am a constant worrier about these post acute withdrawal symptoms that I have. I have had them for about 3 months and lately it has seemed like I am ...

Vistaril & Benedryl Mix?

What is the side effects of benedryl and Vistaril when taken together? I dont know the doses, Im not sure if anyone does. But I'd like to know ...

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

Can Vistaril cause withdrawal symptoms?

The answer is YES. However, it is only reported from approximately 1.8% of people whom have experienced such withdrawal symptoms via the use of ...

Can stopping the use of vistaril cause anxiety to become worse?

I was prescribed Vistaril for sleep aid and it doubled as an anxiety suppressant. I recently stopped taking it, as my psychiatrist said I shouldnt ...