Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Vistaril & Benedryl Mix?

What is the side effects of benedryl and Vistaril when taken together? I dont know the doses, Im not sure if anyone does. But I'd like to know ...

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

What are the differences between Atarax and Vistaril? Why prescribe one but not the other?

How does Vistaril help with anxiety? Why else might Vistaril be prescribed? The side effects (of Vistaril) were too much for me. Now I take Atarax ...

Can Vistaril cause withdrawal symptoms?

The answer is YES. However, it is only reported from approximately 1.8% of people whom have experienced such withdrawal symptoms via the use of ...

Hydroxyzine (Vistaril) Question?

So I just found out I'm pregnant almost 6 weeks and had been taking Vistaril for sleep usually 1 25mg pill a night on occasion 2 after reading ...