Are there any withdrawal symptoms from vistaril?

No withdrawal symptoms have been reported with Vistaril .
See: http://www.drugs.com/pro/vistaril.html

its like benadryl so i doubt it

Worried about stronger symptoms?

I am a constant worrier about these post acute withdrawal symptoms that I have. I have had them for about 3 months and lately it has seemed like I am ...

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

What are the differences between Atarax and Vistaril? Why prescribe one but not the other?

How does Vistaril help with anxiety? Why else might Vistaril be prescribed? The side effects (of Vistaril) were too much for me. Now I take Atarax ...

Any withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Librium?

I'm taking Librium for alcohol withdrawal symptoms which were unbearable thought I was going to die. Feeling so much better after taking Librium ...

Can stopping the use of vistaril cause anxiety to become worse?

I was prescribed Vistaril for sleep aid and it doubled as an anxiety suppressant. I recently stopped taking it, as my psychiatrist said I shouldnt ...