Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

I have tried several of the ADD drugs in the past 2 years, so far the only one that has made a?

... difference is the Dexedrine Spansules capsules, however; my bloodpressure shoots up about an hour after I take it, no activity anything, it just ...

Dexedrine Spansules - Brand vs Generic?

I've heard how bad the generic forms of Dexedrine tablets are (esp Barr). Is this true for the extended release spansules as well?

What drug has the biggest motivational boost for narcolepsy/sleep disorder?

what will help me out the most.i have tried the adderall i.r. 30 mg. 3 pills 3 times daily with no luck,then switched to the e.r. of adderall and ...

Narcolepsy with cataplexy has anyone noticed the symptoms below and what did they do?

I started Xyrem a couple of days ago. The first night was ok I was nerves. The DR. also added Dexedrine 5mg 3x aday. The second night I didn't ...