Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

I have tried several of the ADD drugs in the past 2 years, so far the only one that has made a?

... difference is the Dexedrine Spansules capsules, however; my bloodpressure shoots up about an hour after I take it, no activity anything, it just ...

Dexedrine Spansules - Brand vs Generic?

I've heard how bad the generic forms of Dexedrine tablets are (esp Barr). Is this true for the extended release spansules as well?

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...

Narcolepsy with cataplexy has anyone noticed the symptoms below and what did they do?

I started Xyrem a couple of days ago. The first night was ok I was nerves. The DR. also added Dexedrine 5mg 3x aday. The second night I didn't ...