Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

How can I safely stop taking dexedrine?

I was diagnosed in 1995 with Narcolepsy. I have been taking dexedrine for years and I take a lot of it. I am wondering if I stop taking the ...

Has anyone using Dexedrine have or had anger/rage type aggresstion after being on this med ?

My husband has narcolpcy & was perscribed this med. After yeares of being on it his whole personality has changed, he flies into rages over the ...

Narcolepsy with cataplexy has anyone noticed the symptoms below and what did they do?

I started Xyrem a couple of days ago. The first night was ok I was nerves. The DR. also added Dexedrine 5mg 3x aday. The second night I didn't ...

Dexedrine - What doses are the ADHD adults here taking of dextroamphetamine?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the dextroamphetamine is the generic Dexedrine? Tried Adderall xr, 20 mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch times. ...