Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

Dexedrine Spansules - Brand vs Generic?

I've heard how bad the generic forms of Dexedrine tablets are (esp Barr). Is this true for the extended release spansules as well?

What drug has the biggest motivational boost for narcolepsy/sleep disorder?

what will help me out the most.i have tried the adderall i.r. 30 mg. 3 pills 3 times daily with no luck,then switched to the e.r. of adderall and ...

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...

Has anyone using Dexedrine have or had anger/rage type aggresstion after being on this med ?

My husband has narcolpcy & was perscribed this med. After yeares of being on it his whole personality has changed, he flies into rages over the ...