Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

How can I safely stop taking dexedrine?

I was diagnosed in 1995 with Narcolepsy. I have been taking dexedrine for years and I take a lot of it. I am wondering if I stop taking the ...

What drug has the biggest motivational boost for narcolepsy/sleep disorder?

what will help me out the most.i have tried the adderall i.r. 30 mg. 3 pills 3 times daily with no luck,then switched to the e.r. of adderall and ...

Dexedrine Spansules - I am 41 years old and have ADD. I am currently taking 15mg dextroamphetamine?

... spansules 2XPD (Barr Pharmaceuticals). I really can't feel its effects. I recently came off Focalin 10mg 3X PD because it stopped working. ...

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...

Dexedrine - What doses are the ADHD adults here taking of dextroamphetamine?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the dextroamphetamine is the generic Dexedrine? Tried Adderall xr, 20 mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch times. ...