Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

How can I safely stop taking dexedrine?

I was diagnosed in 1995 with Narcolepsy. I have been taking dexedrine for years and I take a lot of it. I am wondering if I stop taking the ...

I have tried several of the ADD drugs in the past 2 years, so far the only one that has made a?

... difference is the Dexedrine Spansules capsules, however; my bloodpressure shoots up about an hour after I take it, no activity anything, it just ...

Dexedrine Spansules - Brand vs Generic?

I've heard how bad the generic forms of Dexedrine tablets are (esp Barr). Is this true for the extended release spansules as well?

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...