Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

How can I safely stop taking dexedrine?

I was diagnosed in 1995 with Narcolepsy. I have been taking dexedrine for years and I take a lot of it. I am wondering if I stop taking the ...

I have tried several of the ADD drugs in the past 2 years, so far the only one that has made a?

... difference is the Dexedrine Spansules capsules, however; my bloodpressure shoots up about an hour after I take it, no activity anything, it just ...

Dexedrine Spansules - Brand vs Generic?

I've heard how bad the generic forms of Dexedrine tablets are (esp Barr). Is this true for the extended release spansules as well?

Has anyone using Dexedrine have or had anger/rage type aggresstion after being on this med ?

My husband has narcolpcy & was perscribed this med. After yeares of being on it his whole personality has changed, he flies into rages over the ...