Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...

Narcolepsy with cataplexy has anyone noticed the symptoms below and what did they do?

I started Xyrem a couple of days ago. The first night was ok I was nerves. The DR. also added Dexedrine 5mg 3x aday. The second night I didn't ...

Dexedrine - What doses are the ADHD adults here taking of dextroamphetamine?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the dextroamphetamine is the generic Dexedrine? Tried Adderall xr, 20 mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch times. ...