Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

How can I safely stop taking dexedrine?

I was diagnosed in 1995 with Narcolepsy. I have been taking dexedrine for years and I take a lot of it. I am wondering if I stop taking the ...

I have tried several of the ADD drugs in the past 2 years, so far the only one that has made a?

... difference is the Dexedrine Spansules capsules, however; my bloodpressure shoots up about an hour after I take it, no activity anything, it just ...

What drug has the biggest motivational boost for narcolepsy/sleep disorder?

what will help me out the most.i have tried the adderall i.r. 30 mg. 3 pills 3 times daily with no luck,then switched to the e.r. of adderall and ...

Has anyone using Dexedrine have or had anger/rage type aggresstion after being on this med ?

My husband has narcolpcy & was perscribed this med. After yeares of being on it his whole personality has changed, he flies into rages over the ...

Dexedrine - What doses are the ADHD adults here taking of dextroamphetamine?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the dextroamphetamine is the generic Dexedrine? Tried Adderall xr, 20 mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch times. ...