Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

Prescribed antibiotic & lortab for tooth infection, allergic reaction, how do I tell what made rash?

how do i tell which one caused the rash?

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Someone plz tell me what to do ...i take hydrocodone(lortab).it all started out innocently enough?

i had a MRI in 2003 an they found something the matter with my back.i first started taking the meds an i had no pain plus they made me feel good in ...

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.