Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

What do you do when you develope tolerence for Lortab 10?? I take 4 to 6 per day?

along with a time released morphine capsule (Amirix). I was on the Lortab for 2 years when it started not working for me anymore. My doc added the ...

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

I have been taking lortab 7.5 and 5s for about4 4 months for back surgery lets just say didnt help?

my doctor wont give me anything else said go to pain management they gave me nucynta made me sick so now they gave me opana er will i withdraw from ...