Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

Prescribed antibiotic & lortab for tooth infection, allergic reaction, how do I tell what made rash?

how do i tell which one caused the rash?

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Starting 10mg lortab wd this weekend... Please help ;(?

Hi all, new here but not new to the opiate game, I have been using on and off for 5 years, it all started when my mother passed away suddenly and I ...

I have been taking lortab 7.5 and 5s for about4 4 months for back surgery lets just say didnt help?

my doctor wont give me anything else said go to pain management they gave me nucynta made me sick so now they gave me opana er will i withdraw from ...