Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Starting 10mg lortab wd this weekend... Please help ;(?

Hi all, new here but not new to the opiate game, I have been using on and off for 5 years, it all started when my mother passed away suddenly and I ...

Watson 540 (generic Lortab)?

I recently received this med in place of brand Lortab, I noticed it made me fall asleep where Lortab or vicoden never did, whybis this?

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.