Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

What do you do when you develope tolerence for Lortab 10?? I take 4 to 6 per day?

along with a time released morphine capsule (Amirix). I was on the Lortab for 2 years when it started not working for me anymore. My doc added the ...

Prescribed antibiotic & lortab for tooth infection, allergic reaction, how do I tell what made rash?

how do i tell which one caused the rash?

Watson 540 (generic Lortab)?

I recently received this med in place of brand Lortab, I noticed it made me fall asleep where Lortab or vicoden never did, whybis this?

I have been taking lortab 7.5 and 5s for about4 4 months for back surgery lets just say didnt help?

my doctor wont give me anything else said go to pain management they gave me nucynta made me sick so now they gave me opana er will i withdraw from ...