Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

Have Fibromyalgia, I'm on Lortab 10 4xday & Zanaflex 4mg 6aday for 3 yrs How do I get off the meds?

I have been on alot of medications in the past to try and help my pain, but all of it is just to strong, I have come back to the Lortab every time, I ...

Starting 10mg lortab wd this weekend... Please help ;(?

Hi all, new here but not new to the opiate game, I have been using on and off for 5 years, it all started when my mother passed away suddenly and I ...

I have been taking lortab 7.5 and 5s for about4 4 months for back surgery lets just say didnt help?

my doctor wont give me anything else said go to pain management they gave me nucynta made me sick so now they gave me opana er will i withdraw from ...

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.