Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

Have Fibromyalgia, I'm on Lortab 10 4xday & Zanaflex 4mg 6aday for 3 yrs How do I get off the meds?

I have been on alot of medications in the past to try and help my pain, but all of it is just to strong, I have come back to the Lortab every time, I ...

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Starting 10mg lortab wd this weekend... Please help ;(?

Hi all, new here but not new to the opiate game, I have been using on and off for 5 years, it all started when my mother passed away suddenly and I ...