Is there a lortab that is made by rx?

Yes Ranbaxy make 4 strenghts of hydrocodone-acetaminophen. Their tablets have RX as the start of their imprint code.

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Do different strengths of Lortab come in different colors?

Have a Lortab in my medicine bag, but it had fallen out of the bottle. Can you compare the color of it to find out what miligram it is?

Starting 10mg lortab wd this weekend... Please help ;(?

Hi all, new here but not new to the opiate game, I have been using on and off for 5 years, it all started when my mother passed away suddenly and I ...

I have been taking lortab 7.5 and 5s for about4 4 months for back surgery lets just say didnt help?

my doctor wont give me anything else said go to pain management they gave me nucynta made me sick so now they gave me opana er will i withdraw from ...