Are the white 10mg m363 as good as the blue watson lortabs?

The Watson blues definately work better for me.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

How do I ween myself off of lortabs/hydrocodone 10mg/500mg?

ive been taking hydrocodone 10/500 blue watson 540's for bout a year and want to get off them but am currently kinda addicted to them i dont ...

Can I wean off roxy using lortab?

I have only been using roxy for about three months, and my habit is only up to 60mg a day (2 blues). I didn't think I would have withdrawals but ...

Are the white Watson 540 lortabs still have 500 mg apap?

Afew years back they were required to limit apap to 325. It was to be phased in within 3 years. Watson did take the blue dye out for some reason and ...

Does anyone know why the white M363 lortabs are the only ones available now? And do you find them?

less effective in relieving pain? Thanks