Are the white 10mg m363 as good as the blue watson lortabs?

The Watson blues definately work better for me.

I am on Lortab 10/500?

they are the white with number m363 and now I was switched to a pink barrel 10/500 one side has a V other has 3600. I need to know what the ...

Can I wean off roxy using lortab?

I have only been using roxy for about three months, and my habit is only up to 60mg a day (2 blues). I didn't think I would have withdrawals but ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How are lortabs and the use of them with the elderly an issue, my mon?

... who is 73 recently spent 24 hours in the hospital recovering from too much lortab. Is the use of lortabs with aged patients an area of debate as ...

Methadon plus lortabs?

My husband takes 15 mg. Methadone 5 times per day per his dr. He has added anywhere from 8 to 10 lortab 10mg. To his daily pill taking, he also takes ...

Are the white Watson 540 lortabs still have 500 mg apap?

Afew years back they were required to limit apap to 325. It was to be phased in within 3 years. Watson did take the blue dye out for some reason and ...