Are the white 10mg m363 as good as the blue watson lortabs?

The Watson blues definately work better for me.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

How do I ween myself off of lortabs/hydrocodone 10mg/500mg?

ive been taking hydrocodone 10/500 blue watson 540's for bout a year and want to get off them but am currently kinda addicted to them i dont ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How are lortabs and the use of them with the elderly an issue, my mon?

... who is 73 recently spent 24 hours in the hospital recovering from too much lortab. Is the use of lortabs with aged patients an area of debate as ...

Is this pill lortab 10-500mg white withM363on the front brand name?

I been prescribed with lortab 10-500 but I finish at all and I bought these pill on the street like I said the pill is white with M363 on the front ...