Are the white 10mg m363 as good as the blue watson lortabs?

The Watson blues definately work better for me.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How are lortabs and the use of them with the elderly an issue, my mon?

... who is 73 recently spent 24 hours in the hospital recovering from too much lortab. Is the use of lortabs with aged patients an area of debate as ...

Is this pill lortab 10-500mg white withM363on the front brand name?

I been prescribed with lortab 10-500 but I finish at all and I bought these pill on the street like I said the pill is white with M363 on the front ...

Does anyone know why the white M363 lortabs are the only ones available now? And do you find them?

less effective in relieving pain? Thanks