Are my lips numb/ chapped from the epiduo medication? or something else?

Are you using the Epiduo on your lips? If so then yes it is most likely responsible. You should not use Epiduo on your lips.

During your first 4 weeks of using Epiduo your skin may be dry, red, or scaly. You may also feel some burning or stinging. Call your doctor if these side effects are severe.
http://www.drugs.com/epiduo.html

Nikolai987 15 Feb 2011

I did not put it on my lips, I put the medication by my lips like around the rim of the lips and that's where most of my numbing / chipped feeling is coming from. It's not severe just annoying. Thanks