Are lorazepan and zolpidem dangerous interacting with incivek?

Hello lisdelvalle. I did some reading up and found that you should be fine. Theres always caution, the lorazepam and incivek I found no concerns, I did find between that between zolpidem and incivek, that if this combination be used, it be only if necessary and for the short term.I'm not a doctor, so to feel completely at ease, either contact your doctor, or say pharmacist, they both will certainly beable to answer better your question, with thier knowledge.best to you.