Arava - Is there a med for RA that allows a glass of wine?

I Plaid Nana, I too have RA am on Arava along with Enbrel. I love a good glass of wine for sure and have on occasion tried to enjoy a glass of wine and in all honestly it makes me feel awful! It just does not agree with my stomach, I am sad to report.

I have just learned to live vicariously through everyone else enjoying the vino! :)

Be well and hang in there. It's worth it! The arava is a terrific med.

Only if you are on Enbrel alone... I know I asked, begged, pleaded, LOL! I was stuck in Hurricane Sandy and I called the my Rhuemy in Oregon and his nurse said NO! He said later that Hurricane Sandy was big enough that I could've had one glass.
There are days I would love to have a glass of wine, but mostly, I just take a deep breath and find chocolate.

Good luck!!!