I just can't seem to get out of this depression I have been taking it for a couple of months and have gained 20 Pds. Any ideas had to get out of this depression?
I am taking fortesta. I tried testim it did not work. Started out with four pumps on the fortesta. Testosterone level went to high. So the doctor reduced to three pumps. Also take rapaflo for bph. Just don't seem to have energy and not really interested in doing the things I like. I am very active. 6ft. 180. 56 years old. I go to the gym three times a week and try to play tennis once a week. Although I must admit since I have been on this medication I haven't been as motivated to do either. Maybe I was expecting to much from testosterone treatment but I have less energy and more weight. The doctor says it is muscle mass. But I am always hungry and getting a little ponch. Not much just some. thanks for your response. Jerry