Is anyone taking trokendi xr for migraine prevention?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Migraine - topomax side affects?

hello, I have been on topomax 100 mg now for one month. it works on my vertiginous migranes, but i cant stand all the terrible side affects,.so we ...

What dose of Topamax increases the risk of birth defects?

Information on new FDA warning is not clear and seems not to indicate that it is based on only 4 cases ever reported in the US by the NAAED. I want ...

I am taking Propranolol 40mg every day for prevention of Migraine for about one month.. Now my ankl?

... is swallen. Is that a side effect and what shall I do. Is there any alternative drug for migraine prevention.

What migraine prevention medication are available without FD&C Yellow Dyes?

The FD&C yellow dyes5,6,and 10 are migraine triggers. I am having trouble locating medicare approved migraine control products that do not ...

Migraine Prevention - Can anyone convince me that Topiramate works for migraine sufferers?

As a migraine sufferer for far too many years, I found that the only relief came with Zomig. However, my GP is now refusing to presribe this and has ...