Is anyone taking trokendi xr for migraine prevention?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Migraine - topomax side affects?

hello, I have been on topomax 100 mg now for one month. it works on my vertiginous migranes, but i cant stand all the terrible side affects,.so we ...

What dose of Topamax increases the risk of birth defects?

Information on new FDA warning is not clear and seems not to indicate that it is based on only 4 cases ever reported in the US by the NAAED. I want ...

I am taking Propranolol 40mg every day for prevention of Migraine for about one month.. Now my ankl?

... is swallen. Is that a side effect and what shall I do. Is there any alternative drug for migraine prevention.

Gabapentin - medic alert tag?

I just started taking this medication for migraine prevention. I'm going to be taking 900mg total daily. If I'm taking it for migraine ...

Does anyone think topamax is a good pill?

I've been put on topamax 25 mg by my doctor for migraine prevention and after reading the side affects im a bit wary of taking it can anyone put ...