Is anyone taking trokendi xr for migraine prevention?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

I am currently on 10mg and cannot get it. Is it not being produced in this size any more?

I have been on this for quite some time for chronic pain and migraine prevention. Please advise. Thank you.

I just started taking Elavil for migraine prevention. Im starting out at 25mg and working my way up?

... to 75 mg daily. Anyone had any success with this. I noticed im getting the side effect of the dry mouth. Not too bad yet but im afraid as i ...

I am taking Propranolol 40mg every day for prevention of Migraine for about one month.. Now my ankl?

... is swallen. Is that a side effect and what shall I do. Is there any alternative drug for migraine prevention.

Gabapentin - medic alert tag?

I just started taking this medication for migraine prevention. I'm going to be taking 900mg total daily. If I'm taking it for migraine ...

Has anyone had any success using zonegran for headache prevention?

Im taking 50mg 2x/day to try to control daily headaches and possibly weekly migraines.