Does anyone have problems sleeping on wellbutrin,even with Ambien?

I prefer to take the Wellbutrin XL and take it first thing in the morning so it doesn't cause me any trouble. Which formula do you take and when?

Hi Shamma, I certainly did, and I had other unpleasant side effects as well. I felt as if I had taken speed, even though I've never taken speed. It also caused a bit of anxiety for me. But others think Wellbutrin is great, we are all so different that what works for one does not work for another person.
I didn't sleep for what felt like five days, yet my husband said I did sleep a little.
This side effect may wear off over time, so if you want to really give Wellbutrin a try stay on it for a month to see how you feel.
Best wishes to you

Yes, but considering Ambien is designed only to help get us to sleep, it is often overrun by meds of another medium and substance. Hope this helps.