Does anyone get night leg cramps from Savella?

Hi barbfin, & welcome to the site. I have never heard of getting restless leg syndrome from taking Savella before, but everyone reacts differently to different meds. They do list swelling of the lower legs as a side effect & also raised blood pressure. You did not list any other meds that you take or other conditions, so I am going to give you the link to the side effects. I encourage you to read it thru, & if you feel this is causing your problem you should speak to your prescribing physician, & also please report it to the FDA Med Watch program at 1-800-332-1088. I wish you the best & hope you are feeling better...

Anonymous 22 Apr 2012

I should have also commented that leg cramps can come from a deficientcy in Vitamin C & D. Taking a supplement of each should help you out alot. I take 1000, mg of vitamin C a day, plus 1,200mg of calcitrate. If I forget to take mine, I do get leg & foot cramps during the night. Calcium citrate has also has Vitamin D, Zinc, & magnesium which is important for muscle, nerves, & bone health. I wish you well... Mary

endlessPred 22 Apr 2012

I agree with Mary. Leg cramps are always connected to me forgetting my caltrate. Also being inactive and not walking enough. I am able to walk only fifty feet or do. Byt doing hat a number of times each day makes a big improvement.