Does anyone know is lyrica 100mg twice daily safe to take with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy?

i don't know enough about hypertrophic cardiomyopathy to tell you the answer. I understand this is a potentially deadly heart condition, and it would not be wise to ask people on any online forum for answers. Even if they are a doctor and give you an answer saying yes, it means nothing because they do not have your medical history etc. To get the answer you are looking for I would ask a doctor, more specifically a cardiologist who follows you for your heart problem. Lyrica can cause a rise in blood pressure, and cause edema in the legs, and possibly other areas. That may or may not cause problems, I really couldn't tell you since hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a complex issue, and I don't know how severe your heart problems are, or what other health-issues you may have, or other medicines you are on. It would be irresponsible for anyone on here to tell you that you can take Lyrica.