Anyone know how long it takes to become physically dependant on Suboxone?

Hi there, it can vary from one person to another, for example i was on suboxone for three months and never became physically dependent, then i know people who have been on it a week and are already dependent. How long has it been with your other drugs till you were physically dependent. That should give you some kind of guideline.

b80m4rl 24 May 2011

I guess like a lot of things its not clear-Thanks for the insight, it would be nice if i could be on it for months and not become dependant. (that would be sooo great, not counting on it though) I wish i could remember when i became addicted 2 the dro's.