Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - my soon to be ex is taking our kids adhd meds and?

... taking coke,i live in texas and he lives in louisana how can i protect my kids from him.he was suppose to send what pills he had left which was ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Have anyone wth a child wth adhd put them in?

... taeqwondo, gymnastics. It really helps their confidence and also gives them room to concentrate and learn disaplen and wears them out where they ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Has anyone that has an ADHD child that doesn't?

... sleep (which I think is the majority of them) tried this... 3 mg Melatonin at 9pm, 1 tab of kids benydryl at 10pm... well I did it last night and ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have ADHD and my Dr. will not listen to me. I?

... was diagnosed years ago and she makes me feel like I just want drugs. Please help. I am driving my family crazy

2 answers 16 days ago