Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I just started Concerta yesterday and was?

... wondering has anyone had great results. I have been treated for anxiety and depresson for years with no success. Since I was young my attention ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - What is the problem with Psycristists in dianosing

... ADHD in adults and continouisly tagging by-polar to it? Is there a prescribtion company run on Depakote or what? Or is it they don't want an ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hello members(new friends) I recently found out my

... 3 soon tb 4y/o is ADHD & ODD. this is my first & only child. I am losing it tryn to deal with him & his outburst/hitting/ & plan ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Have anyone wth a child wth adhd put them in?

... taeqwondo, gymnastics. It really helps their confidence and also gives them room to concentrate and learn disaplen and wears them out where they ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have ADHD and my Dr. will not listen to me. I?

... was diagnosed years ago and she makes me feel like I just want drugs. Please help. I am driving my family crazy