Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Children have died from taking amphetamine?

... stimulants at usual doses. Why are they not banned when they can cause sudden death in kids??? They can cause heart defects, heart attacks, also ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - What is the problem with Psycristists in dianosing

... ADHD in adults and continouisly tagging by-polar to it? Is there a prescribtion company run on Depakote or what? Or is it they don't want an ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - my soon to be ex is taking our kids adhd meds and?

... taking coke,i live in texas and he lives in louisana how can i protect my kids from him.he was suppose to send what pills he had left which was ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Has anyone that has an ADHD child that doesn't?

... sleep (which I think is the majority of them) tried this... 3 mg Melatonin at 9pm, 1 tab of kids benydryl at 10pm... well I did it last night and ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have ADHD and my Dr. will not listen to me. I?

... was diagnosed years ago and she makes me feel like I just want drugs. Please help. I am driving my family crazy