Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I just started Concerta yesterday and was?

... wondering has anyone had great results. I have been treated for anxiety and depresson for years with no success. Since I was young my attention ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - vyvanse for kids?or adults as well?

... for young adults, could this be the reason why I am loosing the affects? The first couple of days was great, My test scores went from a 30 and 60 ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Have anyone wth a child wth adhd put them in?

... taeqwondo, gymnastics. It really helps their confidence and also gives them room to concentrate and learn disaplen and wears them out where they ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Has anyone that has an ADHD child that doesn't?

... sleep (which I think is the majority of them) tried this... 3 mg Melatonin at 9pm, 1 tab of kids benydryl at 10pm... well I did it last night and ...