Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I just started Concerta yesterday and was?

... wondering has anyone had great results. I have been treated for anxiety and depresson for years with no success. Since I was young my attention ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - What is the problem with Psycristists in dianosing

... ADHD in adults and continouisly tagging by-polar to it? Is there a prescribtion company run on Depakote or what? Or is it they don't want an ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - my soon to be ex is taking our kids adhd meds and?

... taking coke,i live in texas and he lives in louisana how can i protect my kids from him.he was suppose to send what pills he had left which was ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have ADHD and my Dr. will not listen to me. I?

... was diagnosed years ago and she makes me feel like I just want drugs. Please help. I am driving my family crazy