Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - What is the problem with Psycristists in dianosing

... ADHD in adults and continouisly tagging by-polar to it? Is there a prescribtion company run on Depakote or what? Or is it they don't want an ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hello members(new friends) I recently found out my

... 3 soon tb 4y/o is ADHD & ODD. this is my first & only child. I am losing it tryn to deal with him & his outburst/hitting/ & plan ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - my soon to be ex is taking our kids adhd meds and?

... taking coke,i live in texas and he lives in louisana how can i protect my kids from him.he was suppose to send what pills he had left which was ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Has anyone that has an ADHD child that doesn't?

... sleep (which I think is the majority of them) tried this... 3 mg Melatonin at 9pm, 1 tab of kids benydryl at 10pm... well I did it last night and ...