Anyone have success using Aplenzin and ADHD with kids?

Maybe try our forum to find others who have used Aplenzin.
http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - What is the problem with Psycristists in dianosing

... ADHD in adults and continouisly tagging by-polar to it? Is there a prescribtion company run on Depakote or what? Or is it they don't want an ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - my soon to be ex is taking our kids adhd meds and?

... taking coke,i live in texas and he lives in louisana how can i protect my kids from him.he was suppose to send what pills he had left which was ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - vyvanse for kids?or adults as well?

... for young adults, could this be the reason why I am loosing the affects? The first couple of days was great, My test scores went from a 30 and 60 ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Have anyone wth a child wth adhd put them in?

... taeqwondo, gymnastics. It really helps their confidence and also gives them room to concentrate and learn disaplen and wears them out where they ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Has anyone that has an ADHD child that doesn't?

... sleep (which I think is the majority of them) tried this... 3 mg Melatonin at 9pm, 1 tab of kids benydryl at 10pm... well I did it last night and ...