Anyone have extreme hunger with zyprexa zydis?

Anonymous

Hello oppenc. Weight gain, having an increased appetite are both side effects in taking Zyprexa Zydis. They are normal and very common to taking the drug. Best of wishes to you, pledge

bumblebee90 1 Jul 2012

I agree with Pledge. Yes, it caused me extreme hunger. Awful. It worked, but gained weight, and ate the whole kitchen. lol Ruthie

Anonymous 1 Jul 2012

Hello Ruthie. Tad late early Sunday morning. Have a good one friend. Enjoy a cuppa if you like, just finished perking and there are English muffins to go along..

Anonymous

Dear opennc, Pledge and Ruthie, I think zyprexs also may be linked to diabetes onset too, but not in everyone, please have your dr monitor your sugar levels. My old co worker billy was on zyprexa for bipolar disorder, to worked and he was the most fun person I have ever worked with when he was on it. He gained alot of weight. Maybe Openncs dr might add an appetite suppressant, if it is safe to do so. I have tried one thru a clinic afew years ago, the phentermine. I did NOT think it was as effective as the one I started recently thru a diet clinic, called Didrex. It is a bit more expensive than the phentermine, but I have had better results and up until last night, have been able to sleep. You may have noticed I posted all night last night. I am supposed to take 3 of these a day, but can get by on 1 to 1.5 pills.

Anonymous 1 Jul 2012

If it's not too late. I'lll take Patti's share of the danish... Mary

Anonymous 1 Jul 2012

Thanks Mary, that is what I calle team work, haha. Love ya, patti