Anyone experience weight gain after starting Sotalol?

I had absolutely no effect, including weight gain. I had a radio frequency ablation, and a pacemaker, and a 9 day hospital stay. After the saline went away, I lost weight. I did quickly re-start my exercise, weights and running, and sptalol has not been a factor in my life whatsoever, in spite of all of the dire warnings on the sheet that comes with it. I am also on warfarin, lisinopril, and zocor, and no effects that are noticeable.

I was put on Sotalol about 18 months ago. I had just lost 43 pound over a period of 12 months and felt really good. After being on the Sotalol, I've put 20 lbs. back on and can't seem to get it back off not matter what I try. I think that it is from the Sotalol since it slows your metabolism down. You're not burning as many calories. I don't know how else to explain the weight gain. No matter how careful I am on my eating nothing works. I can't take anything to increase my metabolism because it will work against the Sotalol. I"m on my feet all day and take extra walks when I get home at the track by the house. Nothing! If you find something that works please share it with me. Thanks!

I was wondering if you ever found out how to fix this. I have been on sotalol for 2 years now and about 3 months after i started it then I began gaining weight. No body in my family is fat and yet ive gained 40lbs in this time and i work out and eat healthier than ever. I am to the point where I just dont know what to do.