Does anyone know of a drug that is similar to daliresp, that is coming out on the market soon?

No, sorry I am not aware of a similar medicine to Daliresp that is due to be out in the market soon.

Daliresp (roflumilast) reduces inflammation in the lungs that leads to COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).

Daliresp is used to prevent worsening of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in people with severe COPD and chronic bronchitis.

Daliresp is not a bronchodilator. It will not treat a bronchospasm attack that has already begun.

http://www.drugs.com/daliresp.html

Marvell 12 Oct 2012

Daliresp is the only medicine in that class of medicines ... don't know yet about what's in the pipeline.

http://www.drugs.com/drug-class/selective-phosphodiesterase-4-inhibitors.html