Has anyone had children while the husband/boyfriend is taking viagra?

There is no reason why you shouldn't. All viagra does is dilate the blood vessels.

DzooBaby 25 May 2012

I was going to say the same exact thing! lol Viagra just allows the penis to fill with blood. this engorgement is what makes the penis get hard for penetration. It should not affect the sperm or sperm count.

kaismama 25 May 2012

You don't see too many having kids, because a majority of viagra users are older.

Yes I have had one child with my ex. My child has Autism but I'm sure the Viagra has nothing to do with that.