Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Can coumadin cause for you to have really heavy menstral periods?

I,m a 51 yr old female, On 2.5mgs of coumadin, it seems thatsince I've been back on coumadin i am having very heavy peroids, thank you!!

My mom, on coumadin the past 12 years developed rashes last week. Can this be due to coumadin?

Is it wise to stop coumadin altogether? We're surprised that she would develop rashes only now after more than 12 years of continuous use.

Coumadin Failure?

released from hospital after 1 week of heprin drip and conversion to coumadin. Had alms died from multiple bilateral PEs. went home on coumadin right ...

How long does Coumadin stay in system?

I stopped taking Coumadin 10 days ago and I am still having nosebleeds.

Whats the antidote for clobazam overdose!>. ans me fast???

my sister is admitted as she fainted last night... she tod me she took clobazam too muxh 1 day! so i want to know its antidote!!! plz hurry up ...