Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Could recent hairloss be a side effect of using coumadin? Can I be pregnant & still take coumadin?

Everything I have read states you may not take coumadin while you are pregnant, there are many risks. My question is what if I have to take coumadin ...

What time of the day can I take my coumadin?

I've been taking coumadin for about 18 years and was originally told to take it at 4 pm. I also take a baby aspirin every morning. Does it ...

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Coumadin Failure?

released from hospital after 1 week of heprin drip and conversion to coumadin. Had alms died from multiple bilateral PEs. went home on coumadin right ...

Is it danderous to take flexaril whil I'm on coumadin?

Can I take flexaril while taking coumadin? Is it safe to take as I continue to take my coumadin?