Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Could recent hairloss be a side effect of using coumadin? Can I be pregnant & still take coumadin?

Everything I have read states you may not take coumadin while you are pregnant, there are many risks. My question is what if I have to take coumadin ...

What time of the day can I take my coumadin?

I've been taking coumadin for about 18 years and was originally told to take it at 4 pm. I also take a baby aspirin every morning. Does it ...

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Hi, how do I raise my coumadin level? (or what raises coumadin blood level?)?

have had several tia-s recently. on c less than 1 month, my lab results were 1.4,1.6, and yesterday 1.5. doctor is increasing coumadin to 4mg. effect ...

How long does Coumadin stay in system?

I stopped taking Coumadin 10 days ago and I am still having nosebleeds.