Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Could recent hairloss be a side effect of using coumadin? Can I be pregnant & still take coumadin?

Everything I have read states you may not take coumadin while you are pregnant, there are many risks. My question is what if I have to take coumadin ...

Can coumadin cause for you to have really heavy menstral periods?

I,m a 51 yr old female, On 2.5mgs of coumadin, it seems thatsince I've been back on coumadin i am having very heavy peroids, thank you!!

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

My mom, on coumadin the past 12 years developed rashes last week. Can this be due to coumadin?

Is it wise to stop coumadin altogether? We're surprised that she would develop rashes only now after more than 12 years of continuous use.

Coumadin Failure?

released from hospital after 1 week of heprin drip and conversion to coumadin. Had alms died from multiple bilateral PEs. went home on coumadin right ...