Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

What time of the day can I take my coumadin?

I've been taking coumadin for about 18 years and was originally told to take it at 4 pm. I also take a baby aspirin every morning. Does it ...

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Is it danderous to take flexaril whil I'm on coumadin?

Can I take flexaril while taking coumadin? Is it safe to take as I continue to take my coumadin?

Hi, how do I raise my coumadin level? (or what raises coumadin blood level?)?

have had several tia-s recently. on c less than 1 month, my lab results were 1.4,1.6, and yesterday 1.5. doctor is increasing coumadin to 4mg. effect ...

Whats the antidote for clobazam overdose!>. ans me fast???

my sister is admitted as she fainted last night... she tod me she took clobazam too muxh 1 day! so i want to know its antidote!!! plz hurry up ...