Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Could recent hairloss be a side effect of using coumadin? Can I be pregnant & still take coumadin?

Everything I have read states you may not take coumadin while you are pregnant, there are many risks. My question is what if I have to take coumadin ...

Can coumadin cause for you to have really heavy menstral periods?

I,m a 51 yr old female, On 2.5mgs of coumadin, it seems thatsince I've been back on coumadin i am having very heavy peroids, thank you!!

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Is it danderous to take flexaril whil I'm on coumadin?

Can I take flexaril while taking coumadin? Is it safe to take as I continue to take my coumadin?

Whats the antidote for clobazam overdose!>. ans me fast???

my sister is admitted as she fainted last night... she tod me she took clobazam too muxh 1 day! so i want to know its antidote!!! plz hurry up ...