Antidote to coumadin?

Vitamin K is used as an antidote to coumadin but needs to be administered under a Drs supervision.

Could recent hairloss be a side effect of using coumadin? Can I be pregnant & still take coumadin?

Everything I have read states you may not take coumadin while you are pregnant, there are many risks. My question is what if I have to take coumadin ...

Can coumadin cause for you to have really heavy menstral periods?

I,m a 51 yr old female, On 2.5mgs of coumadin, it seems thatsince I've been back on coumadin i am having very heavy peroids, thank you!!

Coumadin Failure?

released from hospital after 1 week of heprin drip and conversion to coumadin. Had alms died from multiple bilateral PEs. went home on coumadin right ...

Is it danderous to take flexaril whil I'm on coumadin?

Can I take flexaril while taking coumadin? Is it safe to take as I continue to take my coumadin?

How long does Coumadin stay in system?

I stopped taking Coumadin 10 days ago and I am still having nosebleeds.