AndroGel - Does it make your penis bigger?

AndroGel contains the hormone testosterone in a special gel that is applied to the skin just once a day. The gel dries on the skin, and testosterone is absorbed into the bloodstream throughout a 24-hour period. AndroGel helps increase testosterone to a normal level.

Studies have shown that AndroGel returns testosterone levels to normal within the first 24 hours of use. With continued use, this medication helps strengthen bones, increase libido (sex drive), and improve erections. It also improves mood and alleviates fatigue.

Take care, best wishes!