How much amoxicillin do I give a 4 month old child?

Amoxicillin Dosing for Adults, Children, and Infants

There is no "standard" amoxicillin dose that is recommended for all situations. The doc would calculate the appropriate dose taking into account several factors, including the weight, the severity of the infection, the type of the infection, and the type of bacteria causing the infection. Please follow the doc's dosing instructions.

Talking to the doc would be your best options, please take care.

Best wishes!

Anonymous

Please contact your doctor immediately! We cannot advise as to the amount or for the condition. You should have received instructions for this from your pharmacy. If it was for an older child & is left over, which it shouldn't have been, you should not use it at all! Call your doctor, please...