Is amlodipine the same as that of felodipine?

Not the same, but in the same class of blood pressure meds, calcium channel blockers.

Does felodipine lower heart rate so that it will not increase proportionately with exercise? If so?

... is strenuous exercise then dangerous to takers of felodipine? I had a functional capacity evaluation done and the Physical Therapist reported ...

Does felodipine causes a mood swing?

Amlodipine-Benaz and Granuloma Annulare?

Do you have anymore data on the direct affects of Amlodipine on Granuloma Annulare? I am also on Amlodipine-Benaz and started having marks from ...

I would like to find the smallest pill for Controlled Release or ER Felodipine?

. My mom uses 8mm dynacirc and they are not available and that is an 8 mm pill that she has trouble swallowing.

Plendil - Felodipine causing excema to worsen?

... Since switching felodipine for 3 months I noticed that my excema has worsen and spread to my back there has been no change in my diet or ...