Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Is is ok to take Citalopram and Amitriptyline?

I have been taking Amitriptyline (20mg) on and off for several months to help me sleep but not recently. I started on Citalopram (20mg) a week ago ...

How long does Amitriptyline withdrawal last?

I was prescribed Amitriptyline 10mg to be taken at nighttime for migraine prevention. Well it was giving making my already bad insomnia even worse to ...

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

Stopping Lorazepam and am not feeling very well?

I have been taking 1mg of lorazepam for a least 5 years for insomnia, as well as amitriptyline. I want to be off these drugs so I quite the ...