Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

How long does Amitriptyline withdrawal last?

I was prescribed Amitriptyline 10mg to be taken at nighttime for migraine prevention. Well it was giving making my already bad insomnia even worse to ...

Amitriptyline - How long will it take for me to recover natural sleep patter after quitting elavil?

I am in day 30 since stopping Elavil. I have had about 30 hours of sleep in that time. I am exhausted, depressed and anxious.

Amitriptyline - I have insomnia. Will this drug help me?

Tylenol PM or Melatonin does absolutely nothing for me. The only thing that helps me is ambien and sometimes it doesn't get me to sleep. I just ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

What is best drug to use for sleeping?

Been taking any where from 50 mg to 100 mg of Amitriptyline for 31 years to help me sleep as I have Fibromyalgia. But, as of 1/1/15 my insurance ...