Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Is is ok to take Citalopram and Amitriptyline?

I have been taking Amitriptyline (20mg) on and off for several months to help me sleep but not recently. I started on Citalopram (20mg) a week ago ...

Amytriptyline?

i have been on amitriptyline for a month now for insomnia and they are not helpin, i still cant sleep and i am gettin more mood swings, what would ...

Amitriptyline - How long will it take for me to recover natural sleep patter after quitting elavil?

I am in day 30 since stopping Elavil. I have had about 30 hours of sleep in that time. I am exhausted, depressed and anxious.

My doctor now has me on 20mg of prozac and 20mg of paxil to be taken?

in the morning and 150mg of amitriptyline to take at bedtime to help with the insomnia. So far it has not helped at all. Does anyone know the maximum ...