Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Is is ok to take Citalopram and Amitriptyline?

I have been taking Amitriptyline (20mg) on and off for several months to help me sleep but not recently. I started on Citalopram (20mg) a week ago ...

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

I need help finding sleep medication!?

I have tried trazodone, ambien, amitriptyline, and others. I have insomnia. My doctor recently put me on Trileptal. It is the only thing that seems ...

I am depressed and all I want to do is sleep, I was perscribed amitriptyline but will it help?

I want to be able to function normally not sleep through my alarm and not want to sleep constantly will amitriptyline help with this, all I have read ...