Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

i have been on amitriptyline for a month now for insomnia and they are not helpin, i still cant sleep and i am gettin more mood swings, what would ...

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

What is best drug to use for sleeping?

Been taking any where from 50 mg to 100 mg of Amitriptyline for 31 years to help me sleep as I have Fibromyalgia. But, as of 1/1/15 my insurance ...

I need help finding sleep medication!?

I have tried trazodone, ambien, amitriptyline, and others. I have insomnia. My doctor recently put me on Trileptal. It is the only thing that seems ...

Stopping Lorazepam and am not feeling very well?

I have been taking 1mg of lorazepam for a least 5 years for insomnia, as well as amitriptyline. I want to be off these drugs so I quite the ...