Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Amitriptyline - How long will it take for me to recover natural sleep patter after quitting elavil?

I am in day 30 since stopping Elavil. I have had about 30 hours of sleep in that time. I am exhausted, depressed and anxious.

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

Amitriptyline - I have insomnia. Will this drug help me?

Tylenol PM or Melatonin does absolutely nothing for me. The only thing that helps me is ambien and sometimes it doesn't get me to sleep. I just ...

My doctor now has me on 20mg of prozac and 20mg of paxil to be taken?

in the morning and 150mg of amitriptyline to take at bedtime to help with the insomnia. So far it has not helped at all. Does anyone know the maximum ...