Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

How long does Amitriptyline withdrawal last?

I was prescribed Amitriptyline 10mg to be taken at nighttime for migraine prevention. Well it was giving making my already bad insomnia even worse to ...

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

My doctor now has me on 20mg of prozac and 20mg of paxil to be taken?

in the morning and 150mg of amitriptyline to take at bedtime to help with the insomnia. So far it has not helped at all. Does anyone know the maximum ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...