Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Amytriptyline?

i have been on amitriptyline for a month now for insomnia and they are not helpin, i still cant sleep and i am gettin more mood swings, what would ...

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...

Amitriptyline - I have insomnia. Will this drug help me?

Tylenol PM or Melatonin does absolutely nothing for me. The only thing that helps me is ambien and sometimes it doesn't get me to sleep. I just ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

What is best drug to use for sleeping?

Been taking any where from 50 mg to 100 mg of Amitriptyline for 31 years to help me sleep as I have Fibromyalgia. But, as of 1/1/15 my insurance ...