Amitriptyline - Can this drug be used to help sleep?

Why can't you go herbal. Have herbal tea which can help for proper sleep. You can find more info on herbal sleep tea at International Drug Mart

Amytriptyline?

i have been on amitriptyline for a month now for insomnia and they are not helpin, i still cant sleep and i am gettin more mood swings, what would ...

How long does Amitriptyline withdrawal last?

I was prescribed Amitriptyline 10mg to be taken at nighttime for migraine prevention. Well it was giving making my already bad insomnia even worse to ...

Amitriptyline - How long will it take for me to recover natural sleep patter after quitting elavil?

I am in day 30 since stopping Elavil. I have had about 30 hours of sleep in that time. I am exhausted, depressed and anxious.

I am taking amitriptyline for a sleep problem but it is very constipating?

can anyone suggest an alternative that is not a typical sleeping pill? I already consume lots of fibre 30 + grams and 2 litres of water per day. I ...