Aminophylline patents?

I'm not sure about your question ... could you please explain it a bit more.

Please add as a comment.

Compare Aminophylline,Theophylline and Albuterol?

Seeking correct drug for mother

Aminophylline - my stepmam takes these tablets and she has to get her blood levels checked every 3?

... weeks and a certain level of something is too low and is getting lower.what is this level and how will it effect her?

When will hfa inhalers become available as generic versions?

Albuterol HFA, Ventolin HFA, Proair HFA; also QVAR HFA, Flovent HFA and other corticosteroid inhalers I understand the patents for many of these were ...

Can aminophylline cause an excacerbation of osteoarthritis. I am using a topical cream that has it?

in it. and am noticing, for the first time, arthritic changes in my hands that has been just diagnosed as osteoarthritis.This occurred at he same ...

Regarding Atripla Generic?

Is it possible that the generic Atripla offered through Canada is as effective as that in the USA? Patents here will not allow a generic version ...