I have been taking Ibuprofen for about 5 or 6 years now for everything. It helps me sleep & takes away any pain I have. I think I may have taken it too much? I read symptoms of overdosing and I'm experiencing all of them... is it possible to overdose over time? I have recently been told by my Dr. that I have severly low iron levels and one cause of this is internal bleeding... a symptom of ibuprofen is stomach bleeding! Does anyone know if the bleeding stops when the ibuprofen is stopped or have I really screwed myself up?