What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Who makes flomax?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of Flomax to see if I can get it direct from the company.

My dad has cirrosis of the liver, can he take flomax?

He is in far stages of cirrhosis of liver, and we are wondering if it is safe for him to take the flomax, or will it hurt his liver more? and what ...

Flomax side effects - having dizziness, shall I persevere?

Just stated taking flomax and am having dizzy spells. Should I persevere with this drug? Flomax has reduced urgency to urinate and empties bladder.

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.

How long does it take to get Flomax our of my body ?

I have to stop Flomax due to severe dizziness. When will I feel my back to normal equilibrium ? Thank You