What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

Flomax side effects - having dizziness, shall I persevere?

Just stated taking flomax and am having dizzy spells. Should I persevere with this drug? Flomax has reduced urgency to urinate and empties bladder.

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.

Does flomax affect ligament and tendons?

I thought that I read somewhere that tendon ruptures were a possible side effect of flomax. I suffer from ligament and tendon inflammation, but I ...