What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

My dad has cirrosis of the liver, can he take flomax?

He is in far stages of cirrhosis of liver, and we are wondering if it is safe for him to take the flomax, or will it hurt his liver more? and what ...

Terrible Congestion from Flomax?

My urologist put me on Flomax to help reduce my PSA level and help me urinate better. I took it for 5 weeks and was able to urinate normally. At the ...

I take Flomax but want to use Viagra. What harm will it do?

Warning on label states I should not take Viagra if I take Flomax. I take Flomax on a daily basis. I want to use Viagra but it would be on a limited ...

Evening or morning to take flomax?

when is the best time to take the flomax?

0 answers 14 days ago