What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

My dad has cirrosis of the liver, can he take flomax?

He is in far stages of cirrhosis of liver, and we are wondering if it is safe for him to take the flomax, or will it hurt his liver more? and what ...

Flomax side effects - having dizziness, shall I persevere?

Just stated taking flomax and am having dizzy spells. Should I persevere with this drug? Flomax has reduced urgency to urinate and empties bladder.

Does flomax affect ligament and tendons?

I thought that I read somewhere that tendon ruptures were a possible side effect of flomax. I suffer from ligament and tendon inflammation, but I ...