What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Who makes flomax?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of Flomax to see if I can get it direct from the company.

Are there any foods or juices that should be avoided while taking Flomax?

I just added Cranberry juice to my diet and it seems to negate the positive muscle relaxing effects of Flomax. I now feel as if my urine stream is ...

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

My dad has cirrosis of the liver, can he take flomax?

He is in far stages of cirrhosis of liver, and we are wondering if it is safe for him to take the flomax, or will it hurt his liver more? and what ...