What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Are there any foods or juices that should be avoided while taking Flomax?

I just added Cranberry juice to my diet and it seems to negate the positive muscle relaxing effects of Flomax. I now feel as if my urine stream is ...

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

Flomax side effects - having dizziness, shall I persevere?

Just stated taking flomax and am having dizzy spells. Should I persevere with this drug? Flomax has reduced urgency to urinate and empties bladder.

How long does it take to get Flomax our of my body ?

I have to stop Flomax due to severe dizziness. When will I feel my back to normal equilibrium ? Thank You