What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Who makes flomax?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of Flomax to see if I can get it direct from the company.

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.

Does flomax affect ligament and tendons?

I thought that I read somewhere that tendon ruptures were a possible side effect of flomax. I suffer from ligament and tendon inflammation, but I ...

Terrible Congestion from Flomax?

My urologist put me on Flomax to help reduce my PSA level and help me urinate better. I took it for 5 weeks and was able to urinate normally. At the ...