What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

My dad has cirrosis of the liver, can he take flomax?

He is in far stages of cirrhosis of liver, and we are wondering if it is safe for him to take the flomax, or will it hurt his liver more? and what ...

Flomax side effects - having dizziness, shall I persevere?

Just stated taking flomax and am having dizzy spells. Should I persevere with this drug? Flomax has reduced urgency to urinate and empties bladder.

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.