What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Who makes flomax?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of Flomax to see if I can get it direct from the company.

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...