What is an alternative for flomax?

Hello Rib6468
Flomax belongs to a family of drugs called Alpha blockers. Other drugs in this same family of drugs are:
Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Terazosin.
Take care

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.

How long does it take to get Flomax our of my body ?

I have to stop Flomax due to severe dizziness. When will I feel my back to normal equilibrium ? Thank You

Does flomax affect ligament and tendons?

I thought that I read somewhere that tendon ruptures were a possible side effect of flomax. I suffer from ligament and tendon inflammation, but I ...

1 answer 12 days ago