Am I Allergic to Oxycodone?
one month ago, I had extreme back surgery+fusion=T10 down. In order that I can drive-- I am now taking only 2 Oxycodone-Acetaminophen 5-325 OR 2 Oxycodone HCL 5MG between 9-11pm. Then no other pain pills the rest of the day. When I wake-up in the morning, I experience both extreme urinary bladder pain and [what seem to be] kidney pain on both sides of my back. The pain is intensified if I do not drink a fair amount of water/fluids before I go to sleep. I am allergic to Chlorine--when I accidentally drink chlorinated water, I also experience extreme urinary bladder when I wake-up in the morning. The bladder pain goes away after drink several glasses of water and several hrs. The "kidney " pain reduces with time and wearing either an elastic or a neoprene Back Support Belt.

Is there an effective pain pill other than Oxycodone? Most pain pills are not effective with reducing pain for me:
Acetaminophen is like water, Codine just upsets my stomach, ibuprofen doesn't work, had a bleeding ulcer-no aspirin
thanks