If I am allergic to ceftin, can I take cefdinir?

They are both cephalosporins therefore it would be contraindicated for your use.

Is Cefdinir and Ceftin the same thing?

Sinusitis - I have a sinus infection/inflammation since August. It comes & goes, what should I do ?

I have taken Biaxin and Ceftin. It got better for a while then worse again. Now my ear and cheek is hurting. Don't know what I can do. I am ...

I just started taking generic Ceftin-Are there any coated or capsule versions> My stomach begins?

... to feel upset as soon as I take this, I have chronic sinus issues, but this is the most acute infection I have ever had.

Ceftin 500mg tab. Is it ok to get short of breath, ear/neck swelling, dizzy and back of head pain?

I was diagnosed with sinusitis but I think I have a H Flu from my husband. I have been off work for a week and about to go back to work. When the ...