If I am allergic to ceftin, can I take cefdinir?

They are both cephalosporins therefore it would be contraindicated for your use.

Sinusitis - I have a sinus infection/inflammation since August. It comes & goes, what should I do ?

I have taken Biaxin and Ceftin. It got better for a while then worse again. Now my ear and cheek is hurting. Don't know what I can do. I am ...

I just started taking generic Ceftin-Are there any coated or capsule versions> My stomach begins?

... to feel upset as soon as I take this, I have chronic sinus issues, but this is the most acute infection I have ever had.

With an ostomy pouch would cefdinir release too slowly to get proper dosage?

I have been on this now for 5 days and not showing improvement. Thinking maybe drug is going through system without total breakdown.

Ive been on ceftin two occasions both times my fingers joints hurt like authritic pain has anyone?

... else experienced this im taking for sinus infection

Ceftin 500mg tab. Is it ok to get short of breath, ear/neck swelling, dizzy and back of head pain?

I was diagnosed with sinusitis but I think I have a H Flu from my husband. I have been off work for a week and about to go back to work. When the ...