If I am allergic to ceftin, can I take cefdinir?

They are both cephalosporins therefore it would be contraindicated for your use.

Sinusitis - I have a sinus infection/inflammation since August. It comes & goes, what should I do ?

I have taken Biaxin and Ceftin. It got better for a while then worse again. Now my ear and cheek is hurting. Don't know what I can do. I am ...

Will Ceftin help my sinus/ear infection if Augmentin hasn't?

I am on day 5 of taking Augmentin for a sinus infection that also is in my ears. They feel so clogged and believe it it affecting my hearing. I ...

Can cefdinir cause heat and cold intolerance and acid reflux?

I was recently diagnosed with strep and a sinus infection. I was given the rocephin shot and then prescribed cefdinir for an extra 10 days. I can ...

Am allergic to penicillin.Prescribed Cefdinir and Prednisone. Horribly itchy rash(arms, stmch, bck?

I am allergic to Penicillin. I was prescribed Cefdinir. I took it for 5 days with Prednisone. I stopped all medicine because I was going in for ...