How much Pseudoephedrine is in Allegra-D 24 Hour?

Allegra D 24 hour contains 180mg of fexofenadine hydrochloride and 240mg of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.

What layer is the fexofenadine in the white or tan? in allegra d 12 hour extended release?

my wife got me some of the Allegra d 12 hour extended release and they are half tan and half white and they have 60/120 mg of (fexofenadine / ...

Allegra-D 24 Hour - WHY IS IT THAT ALMOST EVERYTIME IT COMES FOR A RENEWAL I CAN'T GET THIS OK ?

They keep turning me down and in the mean time I have nasal drainage within one day of not taking them, something needs to be done with this system ...

Fexofenadine/Pseudoephedrine - Any comments on just the Allegra 24 hr?

I have asthma plus allergy... need something to clear my head and help me breathe. Would like to know if anyone else with these problems have tried ...