All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

What happened to the price of generic Adderall; it used to be 27.75, now it has gone up to over 67?

For some reason Adderall seems to be the only medication that has been affected like this. I've been taking generic Adderall for over three ...

Generic adderall costs and Humana Drug program problems?

I've just been rx-ed generic adderall 10 mg, calling all local pharmacies best price CVS $112 tho Walmart will match that, last year I paid $40 ...

Anyone taking adderall in the day and cymbalta at night?

if so hows this working for you ? I am newly on the Adderall 10mgs X 2 the generic and really want to know more about what to expect

Anyone Taken the MALLINCKRODT Generic Adderall IR?

I have been taking generic Adderall IR 20mg for about 3 years. During that time, I have used Barr/Teva, Corepharma, and Sandoz. This month, June ...