All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

I am on 40mg of adderall xr and I have been taking it for 2 months. I am not getting the same good?

... results like i did when i first start taking the medication. aand it seems like i am alwwys hungry. by the way that is the brand not generic. my ...

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Does anyone know what is causing the Amphetamine Salt Shortage, that is used in Generic Adderall?

I wasn't able to get my Generic Adderall from the brand (BARR) that I usually get it in the last time I went to get my prescription filled. They ...

Anyone else dislike the pink generic adderall ?

Banraxy pharmaceuticals makes the pink generic med. I had to get my script changed to dif mgs because of there not being any adderall anywhere. Tis ...