All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

I am on 40mg of adderall xr and I have been taking it for 2 months. I am not getting the same good?

... results like i did when i first start taking the medication. aand it seems like i am alwwys hungry. by the way that is the brand not generic. my ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

What happened to the price of generic Adderall; it used to be 27.75, now it has gone up to over 67?

For some reason Adderall seems to be the only medication that has been affected like this. I've been taking generic Adderall for over three ...

Generic adderall costs and Humana Drug program problems?

I've just been rx-ed generic adderall 10 mg, calling all local pharmacies best price CVS $112 tho Walmart will match that, last year I paid $40 ...

Anyone taking adderall in the day and cymbalta at night?

if so hows this working for you ? I am newly on the Adderall 10mgs X 2 the generic and really want to know more about what to expect