All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Adderall XR - is there a generic?

My son needs Adderall XR but can't afford it. Is there a true generic available?

I am on 40mg of adderall xr and I have been taking it for 2 months. I am not getting the same good?

... results like i did when i first start taking the medication. aand it seems like i am alwwys hungry. by the way that is the brand not generic. my ...

Does anyone know what is causing the Amphetamine Salt Shortage, that is used in Generic Adderall?

I wasn't able to get my Generic Adderall from the brand (BARR) that I usually get it in the last time I went to get my prescription filled. They ...

What happened to the price of generic Adderall; it used to be 27.75, now it has gone up to over 67?

For some reason Adderall seems to be the only medication that has been affected like this. I've been taking generic Adderall for over three ...

Anyone taking adderall in the day and cymbalta at night?

if so hows this working for you ? I am newly on the Adderall 10mgs X 2 the generic and really want to know more about what to expect