All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Adderall XR - is there a generic?

My son needs Adderall XR but can't afford it. Is there a true generic available?

I am on 40mg of adderall xr and I have been taking it for 2 months. I am not getting the same good?

... results like i did when i first start taking the medication. aand it seems like i am alwwys hungry. by the way that is the brand not generic. my ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Anyone taking adderall in the day and cymbalta at night?

if so hows this working for you ? I am newly on the Adderall 10mgs X 2 the generic and really want to know more about what to expect

Anyone Taken the MALLINCKRODT Generic Adderall IR?

I have been taking generic Adderall IR 20mg for about 3 years. During that time, I have used Barr/Teva, Corepharma, and Sandoz. This month, June ...