All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Adderall XR - is there a generic?

My son needs Adderall XR but can't afford it. Is there a true generic available?

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

Does anyone know what is causing the Amphetamine Salt Shortage, that is used in Generic Adderall?

I wasn't able to get my Generic Adderall from the brand (BARR) that I usually get it in the last time I went to get my prescription filled. They ...

Generic adderall costs and Humana Drug program problems?

I've just been rx-ed generic adderall 10 mg, calling all local pharmacies best price CVS $112 tho Walmart will match that, last year I paid $40 ...

Anyone taking adderall in the day and cymbalta at night?

if so hows this working for you ? I am newly on the Adderall 10mgs X 2 the generic and really want to know more about what to expect