All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier:

Take care, best wishes!

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Does anyone know what is causing the Amphetamine Salt Shortage, that is used in Generic Adderall?

I wasn't able to get my Generic Adderall from the brand (BARR) that I usually get it in the last time I went to get my prescription filled. They ...

Anyone Taken the MALLINCKRODT Generic Adderall IR?

I have been taking generic Adderall IR 20mg for about 3 years. During that time, I have used Barr/Teva, Corepharma, and Sandoz. This month, June ...

Is name brand Adderall xr better than generic?

I've been on Adderall xr 15mg for over a year. It helps some but i could be better. my doc just put me on 20 mg xr reCently, and it is not ...