All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Adderall XR - is there a generic?

My son needs Adderall XR but can't afford it. Is there a true generic available?

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

What happened to the price of generic Adderall; it used to be 27.75, now it has gone up to over 67?

For some reason Adderall seems to be the only medication that has been affected like this. I've been taking generic Adderall for over three ...

Anyone else dislike the pink generic adderall ?

Banraxy pharmaceuticals makes the pink generic med. I had to get my script changed to dif mgs because of there not being any adderall anywhere. Tis ...

Anyone Taken the MALLINCKRODT Generic Adderall IR?

I have been taking generic Adderall IR 20mg for about 3 years. During that time, I have used Barr/Teva, Corepharma, and Sandoz. This month, June ...