All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Does anyone know what is causing the Amphetamine Salt Shortage, that is used in Generic Adderall?

I wasn't able to get my Generic Adderall from the brand (BARR) that I usually get it in the last time I went to get my prescription filled. They ...

Anyone else dislike the pink generic adderall ?

Banraxy pharmaceuticals makes the pink generic med. I had to get my script changed to dif mgs because of there not being any adderall anywhere. Tis ...

Generic adderall costs and Humana Drug program problems?

I've just been rx-ed generic adderall 10 mg, calling all local pharmacies best price CVS $112 tho Walmart will match that, last year I paid $40 ...