All generic pictures of adderall?

You could view them on the Pill Identifier: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Amphetamine+and+dextroamphetamine

Take care, best wishes!

Adderall XR - is there a generic?

My son needs Adderall XR but can't afford it. Is there a true generic available?

I am on 40mg of adderall xr and I have been taking it for 2 months. I am not getting the same good?

... results like i did when i first start taking the medication. aand it seems like i am alwwys hungry. by the way that is the brand not generic. my ...

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Anyone Taken the MALLINCKRODT Generic Adderall IR?

I have been taking generic Adderall IR 20mg for about 3 years. During that time, I have used Barr/Teva, Corepharma, and Sandoz. This month, June ...