Is alcohol safe to drink while on tecfidera?

I was told yes, in moderation by a Tecfidera rep.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...

I've been on Tecfidera for almost a month. Biogen is a joke when it comes to support. I've called?

... twice to ask a nurse basic questions. Can I have a drink and can I talk Benadryl for the flushing. Both times the nurses read me word for word ...

How after my final dose of griseofulvin is it safe to drink alcohol?