Is alcohol safe to drink while on tecfidera?

I was told yes, in moderation by a Tecfidera rep.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I took 250mg of antabuse,1st time 2 days ago?when is it safe to drink?

took it for first time but decided im going to try something else. its been 2 days, when is it safe to drink alcohol?

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...