Is alcohol safe to drink while on tecfidera?

I was told yes, in moderation by a Tecfidera rep.

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I took 250mg of antabuse,1st time 2 days ago?when is it safe to drink?

took it for first time but decided im going to try something else. its been 2 days, when is it safe to drink alcohol?

I've been on Tecfidera for almost a month. Biogen is a joke when it comes to support. I've called?

... twice to ask a nurse basic questions. Can I have a drink and can I talk Benadryl for the flushing. Both times the nurses read me word for word ...

Is it safe to drink alcohol after 4 months of taking 250mg or antabuse 3x a week?

I have been taking antabuse (Disulfiram) for about 4 months now. I take a 250mg pill 3 times a week. I took my last pill on Friday morning on April ...

4 answers 4 days ago