Is alcohol safe to drink while on tecfidera?

I was told yes, in moderation by a Tecfidera rep.

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Is it safe to drink alcohol after 4 months of taking 250mg or antabuse 3x a week?

I have been taking antabuse (Disulfiram) for about 4 months now. I take a 250mg pill 3 times a week. I took my last pill on Friday morning on April ...