Is alcohol safe to drink while on tecfidera?

I was told yes, in moderation by a Tecfidera rep.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

I took 250mg of antabuse,1st time 2 days ago?when is it safe to drink?

took it for first time but decided im going to try something else. its been 2 days, when is it safe to drink alcohol?

I've been on Tecfidera for almost a month. Biogen is a joke when it comes to support. I've called?

... twice to ask a nurse basic questions. Can I have a drink and can I talk Benadryl for the flushing. Both times the nurses read me word for word ...