Albuterol/Ipratropium - is it addictive?

No, albuterol and ipratropium is not addictive.

Mouth ulcers & indigestion - could these be side effects of Albuterol, Ipratropiun or alendronate?

I am using albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide inhalation solution and have developed mouth sores and extreme indigestion problems..could this ...

I am trying to get help paying for my duoneb medication where should I go?

i just got out of the hospital and was prescribed Ipratropium Bromide and Albuterol Sulfate inhalation solution 0.5/3mg INH Sl 30x3 and I am trying ...

What happens when my husband over doses on Albuterol?

He has COPD and is oxygen dependent. Lately he has been needing to take extra Albuterol-Ipratropium because he gets extremely winded just going to ...

Albuterol/Ipratropium - can this cause chest pain high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat?

took this new inhaler and experienced these symptoms went away as the time went on very nervous