Albuterol/Ipratropium - is it addictive?

No, albuterol and ipratropium is not addictive.

Albuterol/Ipratropium - I USE ALBUTEROL BUT THE NEW ONE I GOT HAS ABLOCK OVER THE SPRAY AREA?

... PREVENTING ME FROM USING IT IN MY BREATHING APPARATUS. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE (6 YRS.) I DEAL WITH RIRE AID IN EXMORE,VA JOAN TORDO

Mouth ulcers & indigestion - could these be side effects of Albuterol, Ipratropiun or alendronate?

I am using albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide inhalation solution and have developed mouth sores and extreme indigestion problems..could this ...

I am trying to get help paying for my duoneb medication where should I go?

i just got out of the hospital and was prescribed Ipratropium Bromide and Albuterol Sulfate inhalation solution 0.5/3mg INH Sl 30x3 and I am trying ...

What happens when my husband over doses on Albuterol?

He has COPD and is oxygen dependent. Lately he has been needing to take extra Albuterol-Ipratropium because he gets extremely winded just going to ...