After the sore forms a dry scabby area do I continue to apply the biafine?

Yes, continue to use the Biafine until the wound has fully healed.

Check with your doctor if you are unsure.

Is it okay to feel tightness and pain after I apply Biafine Cream to my skin rash?

I am using the Biafine topical emulsion that was prescribed by my dermatologist and when I apply to my open sores on my back it get a stinging ...

Can Biafine Cream cause a drug interaction when it is used with other oral medications?

I have really sensitive skin and have been using the Biafine Topical Emulsion for about one and a half months now for some skin abrasions on my back. ...

Should biafine be discontinued if the area bleeds with use?

I have some open wounds where stitches did not hold and was told to use biafine several times a day, but I noticed at night the area tends to start ...

Change in area to apply Androgel?

I've been on androgel for 5+ years and the instructions always stated to apply it to the stomach area. But recently the instructions now say ...

I apply axiron at night after a shower. I wait for it to dry and put a t shirt on to sleep. If it is

... dry do I still risk transferring it to my bed sheets/ pillow overnight? Also if dry do I still need to wear a shirt while sleeping? Lastly, how ...