After the sore forms a dry scabby area do I continue to apply the biafine?

Yes, continue to use the Biafine until the wound has fully healed.

Check with your doctor if you are unsure.

Is it okay to feel tightness and pain after I apply Biafine Cream to my skin rash?

I am using the Biafine topical emulsion that was prescribed by my dermatologist and when I apply to my open sores on my back it get a stinging ...

Can Biafine Cream cause a drug interaction when it is used with other oral medications?

I have really sensitive skin and have been using the Biafine Topical Emulsion for about one and a half months now for some skin abrasions on my back. ...

Why cream doesn't get absorbed?

actually i apply hydroquonine cream to my lower part of my body( e.g hips etc) but it doesn't get absorb ... and i have a problem called post ...

Change in area to apply Androgel?

I've been on androgel for 5+ years and the instructions always stated to apply it to the stomach area. But recently the instructions now say ...