After taking soma how long until I can pass a drug test?

Anonymous

Between 3 to 5 days.-

If you do have a Dr.´s prescrition with you take it and tell them you are on this muscle relaxant.-

Soma can cause a false positive for morphine.-

Take care.-

Is soma a benzo?

will soma come up as a benzo in a urine test,i'm on probation and have a presrcription for xanax,but i'm having servere muscle spasams n ...

Percocet - How long does withdrawl symtoms last and how long before I can pass a UA?

Been prescribed this drug for severe back pain but want off now and want to pass drug test fair and square. Just want the madness to stop

Does Soma show up in a hair drug test?

About 2 months ago I took two Soma while I was getting my tattoo (it was on my lower abdomen and hurt like crazy... even with the muscle relaxer). I ...

Soma on adrug test?

Does soma show up on probation drug test?

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you