After taking soma how long until I can pass a drug test?

Anonymous

Between 3 to 5 days.-

If you do have a Dr.´s prescrition with you take it and tell them you are on this muscle relaxant.-

Soma can cause a false positive for morphine.-

Take care.-

HELP !! tryin to pass a herion drug test?

do you think percocet will overide the opiate part of the test??? i only do 1 or 2 bags a day. how can i pass this test on tues???

Is this enough time to pass m test?

..I took oxycodone 15mg just one and 3 5mg vicodin yesterday the last one I took was at 11:30 pm I?. have a drug test tomorrow at 12:30 will not ...

Does suboxone really clear your system to pass a drug screen by day 10? The hotline said 9-11 days?

... from last dose. I went 14 days after last dose (8mg) drug screen for a 12panel court ordered drug urine sub screen, and a hair follicle test for ...

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you