Does advil thin your blood?

Yes

It does not actually "thin" your blood. It increases your bleeding time, the blood viscosity remains the same.

Hello Dandyx
If by 'thin your blood' you mean advil affects your bloods ability to flow well and clots when it needs to for example if you cut yourself the blood clots and stops the bleeding. The answer is no. Advil does not thin your blood. However as a severe side effect it can cause bleeding and you should seek medical attention ASAP. The symptoms of bleeding caused by Advil are: Bloody or black, tarry stools, Unusual bruising or bleeding, Dark or reddish colored urine. You must always read the patient information and side effects of your medication. Go to
www.drugs.com/sfx/advil-allergy-sinus-side-effects.html