What is the advantage of dulera as compared to symbicort?

Anonymous

Hello snowbird74. To my knowledge (I have COPD) they are or can equally be effective. Regards pledge

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Maintenance - I am using Spiriva, Zopenex nebulizer 4times a?

... day,Proventil HFA, & Symbicort. I wonder if this is a little to much ?

Can you recommend an inhaler that does not use albuterol sulfate?

I am allergic to albuterol sulfate, it causes numbing of my mouth/nose if I use the HFA inhalers more than 3-4 times in a week. I have tried ...

I have been using Symbicort inhaler for COPD for a couple months?

I always rinse my mouth thoroughly with warm water, as directed, after using the Symbicort, but I still have a BIG problem with dry mouth. My mouth ...

Copd. I have seen 2 pulmonolgist so far and my meds stay the same. ventolin. spirvia. symbicort?

I have been to the er many many times for short of breath. after 5 years on the same meds does your body get use to them. do dr usually try other ...