What is the advantage of dulera as compared to symbicort?

Anonymous

Hello snowbird74. To my knowledge (I have COPD) they are or can equally be effective. Regards pledge

My husband was recently diagnosed with COPD his dr is giving him two types of breathers?

One being Combivent and they other is Symbicort 160/4.5. His lung capacity is 45 percent. Since starting these breather he has just lost all of his ...

Can you recommend an inhaler that does not use albuterol sulfate?

I am allergic to albuterol sulfate, it causes numbing of my mouth/nose if I use the HFA inhalers more than 3-4 times in a week. I have tried ...

Copd. I have seen 2 pulmonolgist so far and my meds stay the same. ventolin. spirvia. symbicort?

I have been to the er many many times for short of breath. after 5 years on the same meds does your body get use to them. do dr usually try other ...