Adipex-P - What does phentermine show up as on a drug test.Does it make u fail it?

Anonymous

Adipex-P contains phentermine, which is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine.

Read more at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/adipex-p.html

Phentermine - can cause false positives for Amphetamines Or Ecstasy (MDMA)

Take care,

masso.-

It does cause you to fail a drug screen. It shows up as an amphetimine. My dr said it is considered a false-positive. If you have a prescribing dr for the adipex they will typically give you a letter to give to your employer, or whomever may be ordering the drug test. Then u will not suffer any negative consequences for the failed drug test. If u are getting it from somewhere other than a doctors office, good luck.