Will adipex-p make u test positive for amphetimines?

Yes, it will make a drug test show positive for amphetimines, as I recently started a new job and had one done. Although, all you have to do is give your prescription to the physician that is doing the drug test and show that you do have a legal prescription for it. They can also tell how much of it is in your system. So as long as it is not being abused and you are taking what you were prescribed you are fine.
Phentermine, a contraction of "phenyl-tertiary-butylamine", is a psychostimulant drug of the phenethylamine class, with pharmacology similar to amphetamine.