Adderall XR - what are the side effects?

Adderall XR (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) side effects:

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats; feeling light-headed, fainting; increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure); or tremor, restlessness, hallucinations, unusual behavior, or motor tics (muscle twitches).

Less serious side effects may include:
headache or dizziness; sleep problems (insomnia); dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth; diarrhea, constipation; loss of appetite, weight loss; or loss of interest in sex, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.