I am currently deployed in Afghanistan, and I got prescribed adderall over here, because I would be answering phones and forget what people tell me immediately, even after writing down most of the conversation, and it became a problem so I went to the clinic and got it prescribed. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 11, which was 9 years ago. And I took adderall and vyvanse to help me focus in school. I didn't really feel it, but it chilled me out and slowed things down for me, letting me focus more on work than other things that popped in my head. I stopped taking it when I joined the military because you cannot take it at Basic Training ( at least at the time). After 3 and a half years, I deployed in Afghanistan, I am on my 6th month of deployment and I am sure my prescription has expired. But the doc here said she could only prescribe me one months worth, then I would have to get my doctor back home to send me more ( to weed out the speed freaks, understandable)

But I am not sure if I can get my doctor to send me more with my new prescription, or if my doctor would have to actually prescribe me again, so I was trying to see if I could forego the entire process and buy it online with my current prescription. I am not looking for more right now, just a refill when the prescription ends. If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!