What are the active ingredients in Vyvanse?

The active ingredient in Vyvanse is a drug called lisdexamfetamine. It is a central nervous system stimulant.
For more information see: http://www.drugs.com/vyvanse.html

What are the active ingredients in Belladonna/Phenobabital?

I'm trying to find what the active ingredience are in this medication,and the name of each and the amount of each.

Can My Body Develop a tolerance for Vyvanse Making it ineffective?

Ive been on 70mg of Vyvanse for about 4 months now after being on 60mg for over a year. I'm starting to feel like the Vyvanse isn't as ...

Will somebody tell me why Ive noticed since I started Vyvanse 3 days ago that?

I don't think about sex as much in which I like now. I would feel that I would have to have sex just so i can hopefully have a mood change or ...

What are the active and inactive ingredients in levothroxine?

I am checking all my meds for iodopropynyl butylcarbamate and would like to know if this med has this ingredient

Fluticasone furoate = Avamys?

I have been taking Avamys for about a week and a half and have been experiencing spotting, is it possible for the active ingredients in avamys to ...