Acne - mometasone furoate cream long use in face harmful?

ELOCON - Mometasone Furoate is a medication that belongs to a group of drugs called corticosteroids, available on PoM, your doc. who prescribed the med would tell you the exact time it is required to be used, hope this helps?

angiedt can you use a clay paste product or facial masks--- they clean the pores better, i had allergic reaction to something my face was full of bumps and oozing stuff, yes i looked horrible i thought, in my cabinet i always go back to--apricot scrub--its seedy--- blemish and blackhead control or pure spring--eplenishing face body masks--within 2 days there is and always immediate results i now have 1-2 zits to work on but the rest of face and neck completely smooth like a baby's bottom, they have other types--some are green and chocolate--use a moistorizing soap like dove to take it off your face rub in circle motion you should also increase your fluid intake as well... this is how i do it... hope it works for you... good luck... vtech10