Acetaminophen/Tramadol - Will tramadol show on a 12 panel drug tes?

Tramadol is not tested because its not a controlled drug, unless you happen to live in the two states that made it that way. A tip, if you're taking tramadol/tylenol combo, Its much cheaper and better for your liver to take regular tramadol. You don't need tylenol with it, and if you did, you could take a tab now and then. If its prescribed for you, even if it caused a false pos you should be ok.

Anonymous 27 Oct 2012

Hi sunshine!

tardbaby 27 Oct 2012

I live in Utah Idk if it's one of the 2

kaismama 27 Oct 2012

We have a bunch of sunshine the others will need shades lol... I forget the one state, but the other is Tenn. The one I forgot I know is in the eastern half of the usa.

Anonymous

Hello tardbaby,

The 12 drug panel test, tests for:

Amphetamine
Barbiturate
Benzodiazepines
Cocaine
Marijuana
Methadone
Methamphetamine
Opiates
Oxycodone
Phencyclidine
Propoxyphene
Tricyclic Antidepressant

Take care,

maso.-

tardbaby 27 Oct 2012

I know but does this come up as an opiate?

Anonymous 27 Oct 2012

Tramadol is an opioid analgesic , so short answer yes, but as Kaismama stated it is not a controlled drug. Plus if you have a script for it then even better.