Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - It's it ok to take excedrin back and body with Oxycodone 5mg?

Hey Britt,

The Excedrin back and body is acetominophen with aspirin. You can take it with the oxycodone as long as the oxycodone is not a formula that has acetominophen in it, just in case you would get too much acetominophen. The maximum acetominophen that you can take is 1000mg at a time up to 4 times in 24 hours. If the prescription bottle says oxycodone APAP with numbers like 5/325 after it then it contains acetominophen (mgs is the second number) if not then you are ok. Make sense?

Best wishes,

Laurie