Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - how long do a watson stays in your body?

I have heard that hydrocodone is quickly absorbed and leaves the body within a few days completely. If you are speaking of taking a drug test I would go to a GNC and buy the body detox just to make sure. I know that morphine is absorbed into the fat of your body and gradually comes out.. making it the drug of choice for most because of its implanting properties. If you have been taking a bunch of the hydrocodone it may take longer. You might can get some info by googling it. Good luck either way.