Why does the Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg have the red specks?

It's their brand identifier.

I was given a new drug called hydrcondone bitartrate /acetaminophen 10 mg /325 my question is what?

... is tthe chemical bitartrate pretain to in this drug i can't seem to find it? can some one help me i use to be on just reg hydrocondone ...

Hydrocodon watson 3202 5/325?

What are there specks (red or pink) on this pill, and other watson hydrocodone same strength are white someone told me that they are generic and ...

Is acetaminophen/hydrocodone bitartrate the same as acetaminophen/hydrocodone?

I have 2 scripts. One is 10/325 acetaminophen/hydrocodone bitartrate. And the other is 5/325 acetaminophen/hydrocodone. Are they the same thing just ...

Can Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg be broken in half without it being harmful?

Just wondered if this could be broken in half-it is the white pill with red specks that says Watson 3202... didn't know for sure since there ...