Why does the Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg have the red specks?

It's their brand identifier.

I was given a new drug called hydrcondone bitartrate /acetaminophen 10 mg /325 my question is what?

... is tthe chemical bitartrate pretain to in this drug i can't seem to find it? can some one help me i use to be on just reg hydrocondone ...

Is M360 a generic Vicodin which is listed as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5?

Is M360 a generic Vicodin which is listed as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5? White in color, capsule shape. If it is not ...

Is acetaminophen/hydrocodone bitartrate the same as acetaminophen/hydrocodone?

I have 2 scripts. One is 10/325 acetaminophen/hydrocodone bitartrate. And the other is 5/325 acetaminophen/hydrocodone. Are they the same thing just ...