Why does the Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg have the red specks?

It's their brand identifier.

I was given a new drug called hydrcondone bitartrate /acetaminophen 10 mg /325 my question is what?

... is tthe chemical bitartrate pretain to in this drug i can't seem to find it? can some one help me i use to be on just reg hydrocondone ...

Is M360 a generic Vicodin which is listed as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5?

Is M360 a generic Vicodin which is listed as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5? White in color, capsule shape. If it is not ...

What is tizanidine?

when i looked it up it said acetaminophen-hydrocodone bitartrate what is this bitartrate and what does it do this is suppose to take place of my ...